Monday, March 7, 2011

Freedom for Yemen

The internet was shut down in Sana'a for couple hours, last night. Even today it's being shut down every once in awhile.

I live next to the anti-government protest area and it's believed that the internet is shut down in that place to stop the protesters upload what's going on during the protest. Or, it's being shut down only with me to stop me from being online, since I usually upload stuff calling for change and revolution.

The shutting down the internet thing is very serious! It indicates that the government will do something way more cruel and will stop us to let the world know about it. This makes me angrier than ever! I'll keep on protesting till freedom is given to all Yemenis. Yemen deserves to enjoy limitless freedom. Period.

*Please post this link on my wall on Facebook because my page is blocked.